Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sorry for the wait.

Dude, my computer was messed up so I sent it to apple and its fixed. Cool? Haha I hope so.

On another note, i can't afford it right now due to a college budget and I don't know if I'd want to spend my money on clothes when there are so many better things it can go to ( I'm thinking about funding a legacy scholarship for invisible children, www.invisiblechildren.com).. BUT if you're looking for Christian clothing: c28.com, p4cm.com, and you can find more if you search on google. But yea, DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE ALL OF THEIR CLOTHING, so don't talk to me about being outraged..just don't buy it.

Anyways, it's random I know, but enjoy and I'll be back with more.

Enjoy this clip of the lifehouse skit "Everything".

No comments:

Post a Comment